Turnkey Interpretation and
for Continuing Education Departments
We offer the finest online
training programs in Interpretation and
Translation in the country. Our online programs
have been voted the best in the country by
employers and academia alike.
We have been offering our programs to California community colleges, universities in Latin America and interpreting agencies throughout the United States.
Interpreting is in high demand and it is a growing profession. All our graduates who complete any of our programs with a GPA of 3.5 or better are included in a database available to over 400 interpreting agencies in the United States. Our programs are suitable for vocational or workforce training, as well as those who are pursuing a new career. Our programs take between 9 months and 12 months to complete.
Offering our programs is not
only a wise financial decision for your
Department, but also an excellent service to
your community because interpreting is a
profession in high demand. Interpreters earn
anywhere between $55,000 and $95,000 per year.
Here is how our turnkey programs work:
1. Your Department sets the tuition for each of the programs. We can advise you of the ongoing tuition
charged by other institutions.
2. Students register for a course through your Department.
3. We are notified when a student registers through your Department. From here on, we take over
and offer the following services to the students:
- We assign one of our account representatives to your Department.
- We provide your Department with the credentials to access the SCSI Media Database SystemR
where you can find all the information about your student, including real time student's progress.
- We provide the student with the credentials to access the course.
- We provide the student access to our 24/7 HD lectures and interpreting laboratory.
- Our Student Services Department checks student's progress during the duration of the course.
- Our IT Department is available to all students who have any technical question.
- We assess student's progress in each course with quizzes, a midterm, a final exam and two over-
the-phone assessments, where we assess the student's interpreting techniques and vocabulary.
- We respond to any extension requests as well as any concerns the student may have throughout the
- We issue a final report card for each course.
- We notify your Department once a student fulfilled the requirements to receive a certificate of
4. Your Department pays us the agreed tuition for the course for each student.
5. Your Department issues a certificate of completion to each student who fulfills our program
To learn more about our turnkey programs, please contact Monica Mangaser at 800.625.6222 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are
coming to the
Conference in New Orleans in November, please stop by our booth to meet us and to learn more about our turnkey programs.